Latrobe Works is responsible for the construction and maintenance of Councils Infrastructure Services. All new works, not publicly tendered, are undertaken by Latrobe Works on a semi-commercial basis.
Latrobe Works may also tender for publicly tendered works other than Council Funded Tenders, and undertake private works for ratepayers.
Latrobe Works is made up of three teams:
- Town Services
- Green Spaces
Latrobe Works Principle Goals are;
- to be the principal provider of quality services to Latrobe Council;
- to expand the business and obtain respect from similar service client providers;
- to provide an accident-free workplace for employees and the community;
- to provide services at a competitive rate whilst maintaining quality and community focus;
- and maximise Latrobe Works efficiencies and plant with other service providers.